One on One with one of our certified instructor is not a substitute for any portion of the CMSP’s Motorcycle Training Course. It is appropriate for individuals who wish to discover if riding is for them before attending a group session or for students who did not complete the Motorcycle Training Course and wish to improve confidence and skill before returning. This is not required to return to the Motorcycle Training Course but is an opportunity to discover abilities in a private setting. One on One session does not guarantee that a student will be able to complete the Motorcycle Training Course.
One on One sessions are arranged by calling the office 951-736-8179 during business hours and cannot be scheduled online. The cost of One on One is $125per hour and a 2 hour minimum.
As a minimum, each student must be able to ride and balance a bicycle.
Each student MUST provide and wear the following required safety gear:
· Full-coverage or ¾-coverage DOT-compliant helmet (full-coverage recommended)
· Shatter-resistant eye protection
· Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear (motorcycle-specific footwear recommended)
· Long-sleeved shirt or jacket (motorcycle-specific jacket recommended)
· Long non-flared durable pants (motorcycle-specific recommended) without any rips or
· Full-fingered street-motorcycle-specific or leather gloves (mechanics-style gloves, off-
road gloves, etc. are NOT allowed)
We do have Helmets and gloves if you need to borrow them